Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back From Vacation Blues











Well it's been almost 2 weeks now since we're back from vacation and I'm almost back to a normal pace but that first week was rough. I'm talking about reprogramming your body and brain. Anyway we had a wonderful time. Lots of fun family time,fishing,sleeping late,and eating fish. We had very nice weather while we we're up there. In case you didn't read my other posts we went to Canada on a fishing trip. I'm gonna try to add some pictures from our trip,I'm still a little new at all this. Yesterday my oldest daughters children we're here to spend the afternoon. I sure enjoyed that, they don't come visit as often so I enjoy when they do. Today Sara and children will be here. I also need to get started on some sewing.

1 comment:

Pastor Roger and wife Rachael said...

We can learn alot from this woman. How many adult children want to spend their vacation with mom and dad? Not to mention the in-laws wanting to join in! Ellen you've done a lot right! Keep looking up! Love ya!